The San Francisco Silent Film Festival is seeking an
The Operations Manager will oversee year-round SFSFF operations for events and manage the organization’s office. S/he will work closely with the Executive and Artistic Directors on various collaborative event and organizational projects. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Coordinate operations and production of events including: Scheduling venue and vendors, equipment rentals, creation of event flow schedules for tech and ops personnel, obtaining licenses and insurance certificates
• Coordinate Print Traffic
• Hire, schedule, and manage event staff
• Liaise with our box office service
• Maintain and update contact and donation information in database
• Membership admin—Assist Executive Director with membership program and reporting. Responsible for administering acknowledgements and benefits
• Assist with preparations for spring appeal.
• Assist with office management: Supplies, organization. Coordinate IT maintenance
• Assist with website maintenance. Work with blogger to create content for Blog.
• Coordinate with co-presenters, Promotional Partners, and other outreach
• Fulfill and mail orders from the SFSFF online shop; organize and keep a running inventory of merchandise.
• Manage Volunteer program: Recruit, schedule, and oversee event volunteers
The ideal candidate has:
Experience working for a Nonprofit, ability to work independently as well as with a team, excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to supervise and motivate interns and event staff, excellent computer skills, Bachelor’s degree, demonstrated organizational skills and ability to multi-task, physical ability to lift 40 pounds or more, climb flight of stairs and work at computer for extended periods of time, has a valid CA drivers license.
Job location is San Francisco, California.
To apply, please contact Stacey[at]silentfilm.org